Fascism, Police State, and Fear. (The Bills Keep Coming)
The bill. HR645, The National Emergency Centers Act. This bill is in the “Subcommittee of Terrorism, Unconventional Threats, and Capabilities”. it also has been referred to these committees:
1. House Transportation and Infrastructure, 2. Subcommittee on
House Transportation and Infrastructure, 3. Subcommittee on Economic Development, 4. Public Buildings and Emergency Management House Armed Services, 5. Subcommittee on House Armed Services, 6. Subcommittee on Terrorism,
This Bill will clear the way for the building of more FEMA Camps (No fewer than six.) only this time they will be on Military Installations. Below is Section 2 of the bill.
(a) In General- In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.
(b) Purpose of National Emergency Centers- The purpose of a national emergency center shall be to use existing infrastructure–
(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster;
(2) to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first responders;
(3) to provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts of government, private, and not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations; and
(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.
In Section 3 of the bill,
(b)Minimum Requirements- A site designated as a national emergency center shall be–
(1) capable of meeting for an extended period of time the housing, health, transportation, education, public works, humanitarian and other transition needs of a large number of individuals affected by an emergency or major disaster;
(2) environmentally safe and shall not pose a health risk to individuals who may use the center;
(3) capable of being scaled up or down to accommodate major disaster preparedness and response drills, operations, and procedures;
(4) capable of housing existing permanent structures necessary to meet training and first responders coordination requirements during non-disaster periods;
(5) capable of hosting the infrastructure necessary to rapidly adjust to temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance needs;
(6) required to consist of a complete operations command center, including 2 state-of-the art command and control centers that will comprise a 24/7 operations watch center as follows:
(A) one of the command and control centers shall be in full ready mode; and
(B) the other shall be used daily for training; and
(7) easily accessible at all times and be able to facilitate handicapped and medical facilities, including during an emergency or major disaster
Number 7, c show the division of the country into nine sections under which the citizens will be located, (In times of disasters.)
I. Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont.
II. New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands
III. Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia.
IV. Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee.
V. Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin.
VI. Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas.
VII. Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska.
VIII. Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming.
IX. Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, American Samoa Guam, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia.
X. Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington.
The FEMA regions map was last updated on 07/24/09. So take it for what is worth, because the bill calls for nine regions.
Look, I am not saying run scared to the mountains like spooked deer over one bill. However, when you look at the other bills that have been passed or are on the table we need to feel a bit of urgency.
A major bill that is on the table now is, Senate bill 3081. (The Enemy, Belligerent, Investigation, Destination and Prosecution Act.) This is a bill sponsored by John McCain. This bill will turn out to be worse than, The Patriot Act for citizens.
Under S.3081, an “individual” need only be Suspected by Government of “suspicious activity” to be dragged off and held in Military Custody indefinitely. Government will have the power to detain and interrogate any individual without probable cause. Government need only allege an individual is an Unprivileged Enemy Belligerent suspect having engaged in hostilities against the U.S. or its coalition partners; or has purposefully supported hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners. The hardest thing to prove to Government is, they did not purposely do something?
This bill is designed to frighten the citizenry from speaking out against, a war, the government, and those in power. The bill is also another in the line of “Thought Bills” being produced by the legislature. When you take a bill like this and use it with things such as; The Patriot Act, Presidential Directive 51, and a list of other bills, directives, and Executive orders, you can see the Fascism blooming.